Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
Mr. Marten joined Parker in 1987 as a financial analyst in the Aerospace Group.
Mr. Marten advanced through several different Division Controller positions and has served as Vice President and Controller for Parker's Instrumentation and Aerospace Groups, and as Assistant Corporate Controller of the Corporation.
He became Vice President, Corporate Controller in 2008 and was elected as Chief Financial Officer in November 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership
Oman launches solar power initiative Politics