Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
Mr. Marten joined Parker in 1987 as a financial analyst in the Aerospace Group.
Mr. Marten advanced through several different Division Controller positions and has served as Vice President and Controller for Parker's Instrumentation and Aerospace Groups, and as Assistant Corporate Controller of the Corporation.
He became Vice President, Corporate Controller in 2008 and was elected as Chief Financial Officer in November 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
More inside POST