Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
Mr. Marten joined Parker in 1987 as a financial analyst in the Aerospace Group.
Mr. Marten advanced through several different Division Controller positions and has served as Vice President and Controller for Parker's Instrumentation and Aerospace Groups, and as Assistant Corporate Controller of the Corporation.
He became Vice President, Corporate Controller in 2008 and was elected as Chief Financial Officer in November 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Ferro Corporation appoints Marran Ogilvie to board
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
More inside POST