Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
Mr. Marten joined Parker in 1987 as a financial analyst in the Aerospace Group.
Mr. Marten advanced through several different Division Controller positions and has served as Vice President and Controller for Parker's Instrumentation and Aerospace Groups, and as Assistant Corporate Controller of the Corporation.
He became Vice President, Corporate Controller in 2008 and was elected as Chief Financial Officer in November 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
More inside POST
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings