Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
Mr. Conoley brings over 30 years IT industry knowledge and significant executive and non-executive Board level experience of AIM listed technology software and services businesses.
Mr. Conoley's current roles include NetDimensions, the talent management technology platform, where he is Non-Executive Director, and eServGlobal, the innovative mobile financial services plc, where he has served as both Non-Executive Director and is currently Executive Chairman.
Mr. Conoley previously served as CEO of London listed Psion PLC. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership