Parity Group appoints David Firth non-exec director
Mr. Firth is the Finance Director of Penna Consulting plc which was recently acquired by the Adecco Group. Mr. Firth was at Penna for over 16 years and has a wealth of experience in the people management and consultancy markets.
Prior to that he was in the finance team at Parity for the period 1993 to 1999, serving as Group Finance Director from 1995.
A further announcement will be made once the timing of his appointment has been formerly agreed which is expected to be around the time of release of the Group’s Interim Results. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST
Almighty CEO Leadership