Parity Group appoints David Firth non-exec director
Mr. Firth is the Finance Director of Penna Consulting plc which was recently acquired by the Adecco Group. Mr. Firth was at Penna for over 16 years and has a wealth of experience in the people management and consultancy markets.
Prior to that he was in the finance team at Parity for the period 1993 to 1999, serving as Group Finance Director from 1995.
A further announcement will be made once the timing of his appointment has been formerly agreed which is expected to be around the time of release of the Group’s Interim Results. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Seadrill Q4 revenue $667 million Earnings