Pareteum announces addition of Nick Barter as VP, sales EMEA
Mr. Barter started his career in the Royal Navy and went on to achieve a law degree before entering the world of commerce.
Initially joining Videotron as a commercial manager, Mr. Barter was then recruited by British Telecom (BT) to head-up the sales and marketing department at BT Cable TV.
His career also includes over 15 years in the wholesale telecoms market and working with a number of European and North American MVNO, Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine operations at companies including Cloud9 Telephony and Limitless Mobile. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AIG appoints Donna DeMaio EVP and chief auditor
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
More inside POST