Pareteum announces addition of Nick Barter as VP, sales EMEA
Mr. Barter started his career in the Royal Navy and went on to achieve a law degree before entering the world of commerce.
Initially joining Videotron as a commercial manager, Mr. Barter was then recruited by British Telecom (BT) to head-up the sales and marketing department at BT Cable TV.
His career also includes over 15 years in the wholesale telecoms market and working with a number of European and North American MVNO, Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine operations at companies including Cloud9 Telephony and Limitless Mobile. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership