Pareteum announces addition of Nick Barter as VP, sales EMEA
Mr. Barter started his career in the Royal Navy and went on to achieve a law degree before entering the world of commerce.
Initially joining Videotron as a commercial manager, Mr. Barter was then recruited by British Telecom (BT) to head-up the sales and marketing department at BT Cable TV.
His career also includes over 15 years in the wholesale telecoms market and working with a number of European and North American MVNO, Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine operations at companies including Cloud9 Telephony and Limitless Mobile. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST