Pareteum announces addition of Nick Barter as VP, sales EMEA
Mr. Barter started his career in the Royal Navy and went on to achieve a law degree before entering the world of commerce.
Initially joining Videotron as a commercial manager, Mr. Barter was then recruited by British Telecom (BT) to head-up the sales and marketing department at BT Cable TV.
His career also includes over 15 years in the wholesale telecoms market and working with a number of European and North American MVNO, Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine operations at companies including Cloud9 Telephony and Limitless Mobile. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST