Paragon Entertainment technical director resigns
Mr. Holdsworth will continue to be employed by Paragon until October 31, 2016. Thereafter he will continue to support the company on key contracts in a consulting capacity.
Mr. Holdsworth has over 23 years’ experience in the field of themed and immersive interactive environments, 21 of which have been spent at the helm of Paragon.
After studying 3-Dimensional Design and spending 12 years running Paragon 3D, Mr. Holdsworth founded Paragon Creative alongside Mark Pyrah in 2003. He was a member of the Audit Committee, Nominations Committee and Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST
Suppliers will pay fine to Wal-Mart if they are late. Or early. Or not packed properly. Or... Companies