Paragon Entertainment technical director resigns
Mr. Holdsworth will continue to be employed by Paragon until October 31, 2016. Thereafter he will continue to support the company on key contracts in a consulting capacity.
Mr. Holdsworth has over 23 years’ experience in the field of themed and immersive interactive environments, 21 of which have been spent at the helm of Paragon.
After studying 3-Dimensional Design and spending 12 years running Paragon 3D, Mr. Holdsworth founded Paragon Creative alongside Mark Pyrah in 2003. He was a member of the Audit Committee, Nominations Committee and Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
7,000 AT&T workers on 3-day strike Companies