Paragon Entertainment technical director resigns
Mr. Holdsworth will continue to be employed by Paragon until October 31, 2016. Thereafter he will continue to support the company on key contracts in a consulting capacity.
Mr. Holdsworth has over 23 years’ experience in the field of themed and immersive interactive environments, 21 of which have been spent at the helm of Paragon.
After studying 3-Dimensional Design and spending 12 years running Paragon 3D, Mr. Holdsworth founded Paragon Creative alongside Mark Pyrah in 2003. He was a member of the Audit Committee, Nominations Committee and Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST