Paragon Entertainment technical director resigns
Mr. Holdsworth will continue to be employed by Paragon until October 31, 2016. Thereafter he will continue to support the company on key contracts in a consulting capacity.
Mr. Holdsworth has over 23 years’ experience in the field of themed and immersive interactive environments, 21 of which have been spent at the helm of Paragon.
After studying 3-Dimensional Design and spending 12 years running Paragon 3D, Mr. Holdsworth founded Paragon Creative alongside Mark Pyrah in 2003. He was a member of the Audit Committee, Nominations Committee and Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership