Paragon Entertainment names David Bridgford as director
Mr. Bridgford has over 14 years' experience in the entertainment sector with his most recent role being at Merlin Entertainments Group.
At Merlin, Mr. Bridgford was Strategy Director for six years and prior to that, director of corporate finance. During his time at Merlin, he led the acquisitions of Sydney Attractions Group and Living & Leisure.
Mr. Bridgford qualified as a chartered accountant at Touche Ross and subsequently became a Partner in the Corporate Finance team at Deloitte.
Mr. Bridgford was then Director of Corporate Finance at The Tussauds Group for 5 years where he advised on the group's strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST