Paragon Entertainment names David Bridgford as director
Mr. Bridgford has over 14 years' experience in the entertainment sector with his most recent role being at Merlin Entertainments Group.
At Merlin, Mr. Bridgford was Strategy Director for six years and prior to that, director of corporate finance. During his time at Merlin, he led the acquisitions of Sydney Attractions Group and Living & Leisure.
Mr. Bridgford qualified as a chartered accountant at Touche Ross and subsequently became a Partner in the Corporate Finance team at Deloitte.
Mr. Bridgford was then Director of Corporate Finance at The Tussauds Group for 5 years where he advised on the group's strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
William Hill 17-week revenues rise Earnings