Paragon Bioservices appoints VP, human resources
Ms. Hofmann brings over 20 years of experience in progressively responsible positions in the Human Resource field.
Her early career was spent in the Financial Services industry and through her consulting engagements she successfully managed strategic projects with international companies such as Brother International, Bristol-Myers Squibb, DSM, Catalent and PharmaNet/i3.
Ms. Hofmann has significant experience in change management and HR/business model transformation, and much of her work has involved establishing global talent acquisition strategies, developing talent management programs and coaching executive leadership teams.
Ms. Hofmann earned her BA in Psychology from Hofstra University and her MS in Social Work from Columbia University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST