Paradigm Precision appoints Ronojoy Ghosh as vice president
Mr. Ghosh most recently served as General Manager, Global Engine Systems, Aero Nozzles and Aero Blades & Vanes in the Engine and Environmental Control Systems business unit of UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS).
Prior to working at UTAS, Mr. Ghosh was with McKinsey & Company, advising clients on business growth, market penetration strategy and operations transformation efforts at leading industrial manufacturing, basic materials, telecommunications, chemicals and automotive companies.
Mr. Ghosh earned a PhD and Master’s degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics from Stanford University. He also holds a Bachelors of Technology degree in Aerospace Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur, India. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST