Paradigm Precision appoints Ronojoy Ghosh as vice president
Mr. Ghosh most recently served as General Manager, Global Engine Systems, Aero Nozzles and Aero Blades & Vanes in the Engine and Environmental Control Systems business unit of UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS).
Prior to working at UTAS, Mr. Ghosh was with McKinsey & Company, advising clients on business growth, market penetration strategy and operations transformation efforts at leading industrial manufacturing, basic materials, telecommunications, chemicals and automotive companies.
Mr. Ghosh earned a PhD and Master’s degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics from Stanford University. He also holds a Bachelors of Technology degree in Aerospace Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur, India. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST