PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
Dr. Foley, with more than 35 years of technology based government contracting and organizational management experience, in both the private and public sector, has held various senior executive positions at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC, currently Leidos Holdings).
While at SAIC, from 1991 to 2011, Dr. Foley served as Executive Vice President from 2005 to 2011, as Group President of the Research and Intelligence Group from 1991 to 2005, and as a member of the Board of Directors from 2002 to 2007.
Prior to his appointment as CEO and President of PAR Technology Corporation, Dr. Foley served as a member of the Audit, Compensation, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees of the Company’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership