PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
Dr. Foley, with more than 35 years of technology based government contracting and organizational management experience, in both the private and public sector, has held various senior executive positions at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC, currently Leidos Holdings).
While at SAIC, from 1991 to 2011, Dr. Foley served as Executive Vice President from 2005 to 2011, as Group President of the Research and Intelligence Group from 1991 to 2005, and as a member of the Board of Directors from 2002 to 2007.
Prior to his appointment as CEO and President of PAR Technology Corporation, Dr. Foley served as a member of the Audit, Compensation, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees of the Company’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
More inside POST