PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
Dr. Foley, with more than 35 years of technology based government contracting and organizational management experience, in both the private and public sector, has held various senior executive positions at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC, currently Leidos Holdings).
While at SAIC, from 1991 to 2011, Dr. Foley served as Executive Vice President from 2005 to 2011, as Group President of the Research and Intelligence Group from 1991 to 2005, and as a member of the Board of Directors from 2002 to 2007.
Prior to his appointment as CEO and President of PAR Technology Corporation, Dr. Foley served as a member of the Audit, Compensation, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees of the Company’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST
Hiring data creates risk of workplace bias Leadership
BlackBerry plans to move to NYSE Companies