PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
Dr. Foley, with more than 35 years of technology based government contracting and organizational management experience, in both the private and public sector, has held various senior executive positions at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC, currently Leidos Holdings).
While at SAIC, from 1991 to 2011, Dr. Foley served as Executive Vice President from 2005 to 2011, as Group President of the Research and Intelligence Group from 1991 to 2005, and as a member of the Board of Directors from 2002 to 2007.
Prior to his appointment as CEO and President of PAR Technology Corporation, Dr. Foley served as a member of the Audit, Compensation, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees of the Company’s Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
7,000 AT&T workers on 3-day strike Companies