Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
Mr. Monteleone began his career with Bank of America.
He was then a member of Sam Zell's investment firm Equity Group Investments, which continues to be a major shareholder of Par Pacific.
Mr. Monteleone is currently Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Development and has been a key architect in the Company's growth through the acquisitions and related financings of Tesoro's Hawaii operations, Mid-Pac Petroleum and Wyoming Refining Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST