Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
Mr. Monteleone began his career with Bank of America.
He was then a member of Sam Zell's investment firm Equity Group Investments, which continues to be a major shareholder of Par Pacific.
Mr. Monteleone is currently Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Development and has been a key architect in the Company's growth through the acquisitions and related financings of Tesoro's Hawaii operations, Mid-Pac Petroleum and Wyoming Refining Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Time Inc. to cut 300 positions Companies