Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
Mr. Monteleone began his career with Bank of America.
He was then a member of Sam Zell's investment firm Equity Group Investments, which continues to be a major shareholder of Par Pacific.
Mr. Monteleone is currently Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Development and has been a key architect in the Company's growth through the acquisitions and related financings of Tesoro's Hawaii operations, Mid-Pac Petroleum and Wyoming Refining Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST