Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
Mr. Monteleone began his career with Bank of America.
He was then a member of Sam Zell's investment firm Equity Group Investments, which continues to be a major shareholder of Par Pacific.
Mr. Monteleone is currently Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Development and has been a key architect in the Company's growth through the acquisitions and related financings of Tesoro's Hawaii operations, Mid-Pac Petroleum and Wyoming Refining Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
What is impossible? Nothing! Leadership