Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
Mr. Monteleone began his career with Bank of America.
He was then a member of Sam Zell's investment firm Equity Group Investments, which continues to be a major shareholder of Par Pacific.
Mr. Monteleone is currently Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Development and has been a key architect in the Company's growth through the acquisitions and related financings of Tesoro's Hawaii operations, Mid-Pac Petroleum and Wyoming Refining Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST