Papa Murphy’s adds Katherine L. Scherping to board
Ms. Scherping brings more than 30 years of financial and accounting experience to Papa Murphy's Board of Directors.
Ms. Scherping currently serves as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of National CineMedia.
Previously, she served as CFO and interim President and Chief Executive Officer of Quiznos. She served as CFO of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
Ms. Scherping began her career as an auditor with Arthur Andersen and has held various accounting positions with companies in the oil and gas, security alarm monitoring, telecommunications, technology, and restaurant industries.
Ms. Scherping holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Global Management Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
More inside POST