Papa John’s names SVP, chief information and digital officer
With over 27 years of proven business and technology leadership in the hospitality and retail sectors, Mr. Nettles joins Papa John's after most recently serving as Vice President of Enterprise Architecture and IT Strategy at Panera Bread Company.
Prior to Panera, Mr. Nettles served as the Chief Technology Officer at DiningIn Inc.
He also held positions with Torex, Brinker International, NeoStar Retail Group and was the Founder and Principal of Red Chair Ventures LLC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Papa John's names Brandon Rhoten global CMO
- Kindred Healthcare appoints Brian Holzer as president of innovations
- Yum! Brands appoints Christopher M. Connor to board
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
More inside POST