Panmure Gordon director Anthony Cann to retire
Mr. Cann spent his career as a solicitor with Linklaters, serving as worldwide Senior Partner from 2001 to 2006.
Mr. Cann worked principally in the firm’s corporate department, working on a broad range of M&A transactions, privatisations and several financings, specialising particularly in public and private M&A and joint ventures.
Mr. Cann is currently a Trustee of Adventure Capital Fund, a director of The Social Investment Business Ltd and chairman of the Board of Governors of Haberdashers’ Adams’ Federation Trust.
Mr. Cann is a strategy consultant to Kinstellar, a central Eastern European law firm. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST
Dalian Wanda amends Sunac property deal Companies