Panmure Gordon director Anthony Cann to retire
Mr. Cann spent his career as a solicitor with Linklaters, serving as worldwide Senior Partner from 2001 to 2006.
Mr. Cann worked principally in the firm’s corporate department, working on a broad range of M&A transactions, privatisations and several financings, specialising particularly in public and private M&A and joint ventures.
Mr. Cann is currently a Trustee of Adventure Capital Fund, a director of The Social Investment Business Ltd and chairman of the Board of Governors of Haberdashers’ Adams’ Federation Trust.
Mr. Cann is a strategy consultant to Kinstellar, a central Eastern European law firm. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Big Lots Q2 income $29.1 million Earnings