Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
Mr. Filanowski has been a board member since the Company went public in October 2014.
Mr. Filanowski was previously a Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Marine Transport Corp. prior to his involvement in formation of Intrepid Shipping in 2002.
Mr. Filanowski has over 25 years of experience in shipping operations and finance.
He will remain on the Board of Directors of Pangaea as a non-independent director, and he will retain his existing ownership interests in Intrepid Shipping. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Textron appoints Deborah Lee James to board
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings