Pandora in search for chief financial officer
Prior to joining Pandora, Mr. Herring held leadership positions with companies both private and public and, over the past 20 years, has helped develop business models, define markets and drive rapid growth.
After a series of start-ups in the 90’s, Mr. Herring was the CFO of Ancestry.com. He then joined Omniture as CFO and he spent three years working at Adobe leading global operations.
Mr. Herring is a certified public accountant and holds a BA degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of California at Los Angeles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST