Pandora in search for chief financial officer
Prior to joining Pandora, Mr. Herring held leadership positions with companies both private and public and, over the past 20 years, has helped develop business models, define markets and drive rapid growth.
After a series of start-ups in the 90’s, Mr. Herring was the CFO of Ancestry.com. He then joined Omniture as CFO and he spent three years working at Adobe leading global operations.
Mr. Herring is a certified public accountant and holds a BA degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of California at Los Angeles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST