Pandora in search for chief financial officer
Prior to joining Pandora, Mr. Herring held leadership positions with companies both private and public and, over the past 20 years, has helped develop business models, define markets and drive rapid growth.
After a series of start-ups in the 90’s, Mr. Herring was the CFO of Ancestry.com. He then joined Omniture as CFO and he spent three years working at Adobe leading global operations.
Mr. Herring is a certified public accountant and holds a BA degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of California at Los Angeles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST