Pandora in search for chief financial officer
Prior to joining Pandora, Mr. Herring held leadership positions with companies both private and public and, over the past 20 years, has helped develop business models, define markets and drive rapid growth.
After a series of start-ups in the 90’s, Mr. Herring was the CFO of Ancestry.com. He then joined Omniture as CFO and he spent three years working at Adobe leading global operations.
Mr. Herring is a certified public accountant and holds a BA degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of California at Los Angeles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership