Pandora hires Nick Bartle as chief marketing officer
Mr. Bartle comes to Pandora from LinkedIn, where he served as Vice President of Member Marketing and Communications for the last year.
Prior to joining LinkedIn, Mr. Bartle was the Senior Director of Marketing Communications for Apple for more than four years, where he played key roles in the marketing and advertising of multiple successful product launches, including the iPhones from 4s to 6 Plus, iPad Air and the Apple Watch.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Bartle held senior roles at BBDO and Goodby Silverstein & Partners developing digital, print and television campaigns for New Balance, E*TRADE, Starbucks and HP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST