Pandora hires Nick Bartle as chief marketing officer
Mr. Bartle comes to Pandora from LinkedIn, where he served as Vice President of Member Marketing and Communications for the last year.
Prior to joining LinkedIn, Mr. Bartle was the Senior Director of Marketing Communications for Apple for more than four years, where he played key roles in the marketing and advertising of multiple successful product launches, including the iPhones from 4s to 6 Plus, iPad Air and the Apple Watch.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Bartle held senior roles at BBDO and Goodby Silverstein & Partners developing digital, print and television campaigns for New Balance, E*TRADE, Starbucks and HP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
- Calix appoints Kathy Crusco to board
- American Shared Hospital Services appoints director
More inside POST