Pandora hires Nick Bartle as chief marketing officer
Mr. Bartle comes to Pandora from LinkedIn, where he served as Vice President of Member Marketing and Communications for the last year.
Prior to joining LinkedIn, Mr. Bartle was the Senior Director of Marketing Communications for Apple for more than four years, where he played key roles in the marketing and advertising of multiple successful product launches, including the iPhones from 4s to 6 Plus, iPad Air and the Apple Watch.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Bartle held senior roles at BBDO and Goodby Silverstein & Partners developing digital, print and television campaigns for New Balance, E*TRADE, Starbucks and HP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST
Ghana bans exports of rosewood Politics