Pandora hires Nick Bartle as chief marketing officer
Mr. Bartle comes to Pandora from LinkedIn, where he served as Vice President of Member Marketing and Communications for the last year.
Prior to joining LinkedIn, Mr. Bartle was the Senior Director of Marketing Communications for Apple for more than four years, where he played key roles in the marketing and advertising of multiple successful product launches, including the iPhones from 4s to 6 Plus, iPad Air and the Apple Watch.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Bartle held senior roles at BBDO and Goodby Silverstein & Partners developing digital, print and television campaigns for New Balance, E*TRADE, Starbucks and HP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership