Pandora appoints Naveen Chopra as CFO
Mr. Chopra has extensive experience advising companies on financial planning, investor relations, corporate development and strategic growth.
Mr. Chopra joined TiVo in 2003 and most recently served as the company’s interim chief executive officer from January 2016 until its acquisition by Rovi Corporation in September 2016.
From 2012 to 2016, Mr. Chopra served as chief financial officer and senior vice president of corporate development and strategy and was responsible for overseeing numerous strategic initiatives in addition to TiVo’s accounting, financial reporting, planning, tax and treasury functions.
Mr. Chopra holds bachelor degrees in computer science and economics from Stanford University and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
He currently serves as a member of the board of directors of Vonage Holdings Corp. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST