Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
Mr. Linn joins Oxford Immunotec with extensive experience building and leading companies through growth strategies, operational improvements, and acquisitions.
Most recently, Mr. Linn served as Senior Vice President, Strategy and Commercial Operations, for IMS Health Holdings.
Mr. Linn was a Vice President at Merck-Medco Managed Care, LLC, and also worked for McKinsey & Company.
He holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Dallas and an M.B.A. from the University of California at Berkeley. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST