Oxford BioTherapeutics appoints two biotech veterans
Mr. Seizinger brings over 20 years of industry experience, from a number of senior executive board positions in pharma and biotech companies on both sides of the Atlantic.
These include Bristol-Myers Squibb (VP oncology drug discovery and VP Corporate and Academic alliances), GPC Biotech (CEO and President), and Chairman of Aprea, Opsona and CryptoMedix.
Mr. Bizzari brings 32 years' experience including as EVP and Group Head of Clinical Oncology at Celgene until 2015, and Sanofi Aventis prior to that, and has directed the clinical development and approval of a number of important anti-cancer medicines. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST