Owens & Minor appoints Barbara B. Hill to board
Ms. Hill has served as an Operating Partner of NexPhase Capital (previously Moelis Capital Partners) since 2011. From 2006 to 2010, she served as Chief Executive Officer and President of FHC Health Systems and ValueOptions, Inc.
Previously, Ms. Hill served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Woodhaven Health Services from 2004 to 2006, and President and a member of the Board of Directors of Express Scripts from 2002 to 2003.
Ms. Hill also serves as a member of the boards of directors of Omega Healthcare Investors, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, and St. Jude Medical until its sale to Abbott last month. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
- William Hornung joins Diffusion Pharma as chief business officer
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
More inside POST
DP World EBITDA margin was 53.4 Earnings
Tyson Foods Q3 profit down Earnings