Owens & Minor appoints Barbara B. Hill to board
Ms. Hill has served as an Operating Partner of NexPhase Capital (previously Moelis Capital Partners) since 2011. From 2006 to 2010, she served as Chief Executive Officer and President of FHC Health Systems and ValueOptions, Inc.
Previously, Ms. Hill served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Woodhaven Health Services from 2004 to 2006, and President and a member of the Board of Directors of Express Scripts from 2002 to 2003.
Ms. Hill also serves as a member of the boards of directors of Omega Healthcare Investors, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, and St. Jude Medical until its sale to Abbott last month. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
- Leidos appoints Frank Kendall III to board
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
More inside POST