Outokumpu appoints Maciej Gwozdz as head of operations
Mr. Gwozdz joins Outokumpu from ZF Group/TRW, one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide, where he has held the position of Senior Vice President Steering Europe since 2016.
Prior to that, he has been working in the same company in several senior leadership positions, including the responsibility for the group’s steering systems and components division. He has also worked as Operations Director, Plant Manager and HR Manager in TRW Steering Systems.
Prior to ZF Group/TRW, he held various positions in South African Breweries International. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Faron Pharma appoints two directors
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
More inside POST
Hiring data creates risk of workplace bias Leadership