Outcome Capital adds Ellen S. Baron to management team
A pharmaceutical and biotechnology veteran, Dr. Baron has more than 30 years of operational, strategic and investment expertise with an emphasis in oncology, neurology, and infectious disease.
Dr. Baron joins Outcome from Healthios Capital Markets, LLC, where she was Managing Director, Biopharmaceuticals.
Dr. Baron previously led numerous therapeutic and diagnostic investments as a Partner with Oxford Bioscience Partners, a healthcare venture capital firm.
Dr. Baron currently serves on the board of directors of several companies, including Sixth Element Capital, a UK-based oncology focused venture capital fund, and SFH, a Maine-based nutraceutical company.
Dr. Baron holds a Ph.D. in Microbiology from Georgetown University School of Medicine and a post-doctorate from New York’s Public Health Research Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST