Outcome Capital adds Ellen S. Baron to management team
A pharmaceutical and biotechnology veteran, Dr. Baron has more than 30 years of operational, strategic and investment expertise with an emphasis in oncology, neurology, and infectious disease.
Dr. Baron joins Outcome from Healthios Capital Markets, LLC, where she was Managing Director, Biopharmaceuticals.
Dr. Baron previously led numerous therapeutic and diagnostic investments as a Partner with Oxford Bioscience Partners, a healthcare venture capital firm.
Dr. Baron currently serves on the board of directors of several companies, including Sixth Element Capital, a UK-based oncology focused venture capital fund, and SFH, a Maine-based nutraceutical company.
Dr. Baron holds a Ph.D. in Microbiology from Georgetown University School of Medicine and a post-doctorate from New York’s Public Health Research Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
- William Hornung joins Diffusion Pharma as chief business officer
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
More inside POST
CMA approves Wood Group’s Amec takeover Companies