Otonomy names Kathie M. Bishop as chief scientific officer
Dr. Bishop joins Otonomy from Tioga Pharmaceuticals where she served as chief scientific officer since 2015.
Previously, Dr. Bishop served in product development management roles at Ionis Pharmaceuticals including vice president, clinical development. She served in research and development leadership roles at Ceregene.
Before joining Ceregene, she worked as a post-doctoral fellow in the Molecular Neurobiology Lab at the Salk Institute in La Jolla.
Dr. Bishop obtained her Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Alberta, a B.A. in Psychology from Simon Fraser University and a B.Sc. in Cell Biology and Genetics from the University of British Columbia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST
Old Mutual full year profits up 1% Earnings