Otonomy names Kathie M. Bishop as chief scientific officer
Dr. Bishop joins Otonomy from Tioga Pharmaceuticals where she served as chief scientific officer since 2015.
Previously, Dr. Bishop served in product development management roles at Ionis Pharmaceuticals including vice president, clinical development. She served in research and development leadership roles at Ceregene.
Before joining Ceregene, she worked as a post-doctoral fellow in the Molecular Neurobiology Lab at the Salk Institute in La Jolla.
Dr. Bishop obtained her Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Alberta, a B.A. in Psychology from Simon Fraser University and a B.Sc. in Cell Biology and Genetics from the University of British Columbia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
- Power Integrations appoints Wendy Arienzo to board
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts as CEO
- MyoKardia appoints two to board
- Jamba appoints Joe Thornton as COO
More inside POST