Otonomy names Kathie M. Bishop as chief scientific officer
Dr. Bishop joins Otonomy from Tioga Pharmaceuticals where she served as chief scientific officer since 2015.
Previously, Dr. Bishop served in product development management roles at Ionis Pharmaceuticals including vice president, clinical development. She served in research and development leadership roles at Ceregene.
Before joining Ceregene, she worked as a post-doctoral fellow in the Molecular Neurobiology Lab at the Salk Institute in La Jolla.
Dr. Bishop obtained her Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Alberta, a B.A. in Psychology from Simon Fraser University and a B.Sc. in Cell Biology and Genetics from the University of British Columbia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST