Otonomy names Kathie M. Bishop as chief scientific officer
Dr. Bishop joins Otonomy from Tioga Pharmaceuticals where she served as chief scientific officer since 2015.
Previously, Dr. Bishop served in product development management roles at Ionis Pharmaceuticals including vice president, clinical development. She served in research and development leadership roles at Ceregene.
Before joining Ceregene, she worked as a post-doctoral fellow in the Molecular Neurobiology Lab at the Salk Institute in La Jolla.
Dr. Bishop obtained her Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Alberta, a B.A. in Psychology from Simon Fraser University and a B.Sc. in Cell Biology and Genetics from the University of British Columbia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership