Otonomy names Kathie M. Bishop as chief scientific officer
Dr. Bishop joins Otonomy from Tioga Pharmaceuticals where she served as chief scientific officer since 2015.
Previously, Dr. Bishop served in product development management roles at Ionis Pharmaceuticals including vice president, clinical development. She served in research and development leadership roles at Ceregene.
Before joining Ceregene, she worked as a post-doctoral fellow in the Molecular Neurobiology Lab at the Salk Institute in La Jolla.
Dr. Bishop obtained her Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Alberta, a B.A. in Psychology from Simon Fraser University and a B.Sc. in Cell Biology and Genetics from the University of British Columbia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership