Osram appoints Ingo Bank as new CFO
Mr. Bank joins Osram from Parexel, a U.S. biopharmaceutical service provider where he served as Chief Financial Officer.
An economics graduate, Mr. Bank has previously worked in various technological markets and joined Parexel, a listed company that provides biopharmaceutical services, in 2013.
Before this move, he spent 18 years at Philips, where he held various roles, including head of finance in a business unit of Philips Lighting and CFO of the healthcare division. Over the course of his career, has lived in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
Mr. Ingo Bank succeeds Klaus Patzak, who left the company on June 30, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Affimed appoints Wolfgang Fischer as COO
- DEA appoints Maria Moraeus Hanssen as CEO
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
More inside POST