Osiris Therapeutics appoints R. Alberto Avendano as CMO
Dr. Avendano brings to Osiris his expertise in medical education and communication, academic and industry clinical research, pharmacovigilance and regulatory affairs.
Dr. Avendano received his license to practice medicine almost 30 years ago. From June 2013 until joining Osiris, he served as the Medical Director for Indivior Inc. (previously Reckitt Benckisser Pharmaceuticals).
Prior to joining Indivior, Dr. Avendano served in a variety of medical director and research positions, most recently as Associate Medical Director at EMD Serono, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
More inside POST