Osiris Therapeutics appoints R. Alberto Avendano as CMO
Dr. Avendano brings to Osiris his expertise in medical education and communication, academic and industry clinical research, pharmacovigilance and regulatory affairs.
Dr. Avendano received his license to practice medicine almost 30 years ago. From June 2013 until joining Osiris, he served as the Medical Director for Indivior Inc. (previously Reckitt Benckisser Pharmaceuticals).
Prior to joining Indivior, Dr. Avendano served in a variety of medical director and research positions, most recently as Associate Medical Director at EMD Serono, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
More inside POST
Facebook Q1 earnings per share $1.04 Earnings