Orthofix appoints Alex Lukianov to board of directors
With more than 30 years' experience, and an extensive background in orthopedics, Mr. Lukianov has held senior executive positions with companies such as Medtronic SofamorDanek and Smith and Nephew Orthopaedics, where he was the director of a business unit that brought limb lengthening technology to the United States from Russia.
Mr. Lukianov was the founder of and served as the Chairman of the Board and CEO of BackCare Group, Inc., a spine physician practice management company, and from 1999-2015, Mr. Lukianov served as the Chairman and CEO at NuVasive, Inc.
An entrepreneur, Mr. Lukianov has served on a variety of public, private and not-for-profit boards including the Volcano Corporation, the California Health Institute, BIOCOM, and the Medical Device Manufacturers Association (MDMA). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST