Orthofix appoints Alex Lukianov to board of directors
With more than 30 years' experience, and an extensive background in orthopedics, Mr. Lukianov has held senior executive positions with companies such as Medtronic SofamorDanek and Smith and Nephew Orthopaedics, where he was the director of a business unit that brought limb lengthening technology to the United States from Russia.
Mr. Lukianov was the founder of and served as the Chairman of the Board and CEO of BackCare Group, Inc., a spine physician practice management company, and from 1999-2015, Mr. Lukianov served as the Chairman and CEO at NuVasive, Inc.
An entrepreneur, Mr. Lukianov has served on a variety of public, private and not-for-profit boards including the Volcano Corporation, the California Health Institute, BIOCOM, and the Medical Device Manufacturers Association (MDMA). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST