Ortac names Nick von Schirnding as non-executive director
Mr. von Schirnding has over 25 years' experience in Mining and Natural Resources, and is currently an executive with Garrison Capital, which has developed and listed companies in the resources sector.
Formerly, Mr. von Schirnding was the CEO of Asia Resource Minerals plc, a FTSE listed mining company, where he was instrumental in successfully restructuring the group (formerly Bumi plc).
Mr. von Schirnding was also previously the deputy chairman of Berau Coal, one of Indonesia's largest coal producers, and a senior executive with Anglo American plc and De Beers. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Virgin Islands
- Dolphin Capital Investors appoints Sue Farr as director
- Dolphin director Roger Lane-Smith to resign
- Dolphin appoinst Andrew Coppel as director
- Nomad Holdings appoints Stefan Descheemaeker as CEO
- SafeCharge announces directorate change and board expansion
More inside POST