Organovo Holdings appoints Craig Kussman as CFO
Mr. Kussman was most recently the chief financial officer at Alphaeon Corporation, a lifestyle healthcare company.
Prior to his current role, Kussman served as chief financial officer of XIFIN, a healthcare information technology firm.
Mr. Kussman formerly served as chief financial officer and senior vice president of corporate development for Ascenta Therapeutics, a developmental stage biopharmaceutical company.
He has also held senior executive positions at Breach Security, Discovery Partners International, SYNAVANT, Cognizant, and IMS Health. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Kenya raises minimum wage 18 percent Politics