Organovo Holdings appoints Craig Kussman as CFO
Mr. Kussman was most recently the chief financial officer at Alphaeon Corporation, a lifestyle healthcare company.
Prior to his current role, Kussman served as chief financial officer of XIFIN, a healthcare information technology firm.
Mr. Kussman formerly served as chief financial officer and senior vice president of corporate development for Ascenta Therapeutics, a developmental stage biopharmaceutical company.
He has also held senior executive positions at Breach Security, Discovery Partners International, SYNAVANT, Cognizant, and IMS Health. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST