Orexigen Therapeutics appoints Deborah A. Jorn to board
Ms. Jorn is a senior commercial strategist with a more than 30 year of experience. She is the former Executive Vice President and Group Company Chair at Valeant Pharmaceuticals and was responsible for Valeant's two largest business units, Dermatology and Gastroenterology, and led a marketing and sales organization.
Prior to Valeant, Ms. Jorn was the Chief Global Marketing Officer at Bausch and Lomb Pharmaceuticals and served as the commercial head of their Global Pharmaceutical Division. She also served in senior commercial leadership roles at Schering Plough, Johnson & Johnson, and Pharmacia.
Ms. Jorn received a MBA from the Stern Graduate School of Business Administration at New York University and a BA in Biochemistry from Rutgers University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
More inside POST
Mylan profit retreats in Q2 Earnings