Orexigen Therapeutics appoints Deborah A. Jorn to board
Ms. Jorn is a senior commercial strategist with a more than 30 year of experience. She is the former Executive Vice President and Group Company Chair at Valeant Pharmaceuticals and was responsible for Valeant's two largest business units, Dermatology and Gastroenterology, and led a marketing and sales organization.
Prior to Valeant, Ms. Jorn was the Chief Global Marketing Officer at Bausch and Lomb Pharmaceuticals and served as the commercial head of their Global Pharmaceutical Division. She also served in senior commercial leadership roles at Schering Plough, Johnson & Johnson, and Pharmacia.
Ms. Jorn received a MBA from the Stern Graduate School of Business Administration at New York University and a BA in Biochemistry from Rutgers University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST