Orexigen Therapeutics appoints Deborah A. Jorn to board
Ms. Jorn is a senior commercial strategist with a more than 30 year of experience. She is the former Executive Vice President and Group Company Chair at Valeant Pharmaceuticals and was responsible for Valeant's two largest business units, Dermatology and Gastroenterology, and led a marketing and sales organization.
Prior to Valeant, Ms. Jorn was the Chief Global Marketing Officer at Bausch and Lomb Pharmaceuticals and served as the commercial head of their Global Pharmaceutical Division. She also served in senior commercial leadership roles at Schering Plough, Johnson & Johnson, and Pharmacia.
Ms. Jorn received a MBA from the Stern Graduate School of Business Administration at New York University and a BA in Biochemistry from Rutgers University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
AMD Q1 net loss $73 million Earnings