Orchard Funding Group appoints Iacovos Koumi as director
Mr. Koumi has over 35 years of experience in the financial services sector.
Mr. Koumi spent 16 years at Bank of Cyprus UK, joining as chief financial officer and later being appointed as chief executive, where he led the transformation and modernisation of the bank and oversaw the broadening of its deposit base.
He also served as group finance director at Ansbacher investment banking group for a period of five years, where he was responsible for strategy, finance, risk management and systems.
Prior to that Mr. Koumi was a corporate finance director at Ansbacher, advising smaller quoted companies in various sectors on takeovers, disposals, listings, fundraisings and reconstructions.
By profession Mr. Koumi is a chartered accountant, having qualified at KPMG in London.
He is currently a strategic consultant, predominately within the financial services sector, and he serves on the boards of a number of companies, including NETinfo Plc and SME Markets Limited. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings
E.ON turns to net profit in H1 Earnings