Orange Polska announces organisational changes in B2B, B2C
This will combine responsibility for three areas, that so far have been managed separately: Sales and Digitisation, Marketing B2C, Brand and Marketing Communication.
Mr. Gaca is currently deputy CEO in charge of the Business Market (B2B).
Between 2009 and 2013 Mr. Gaca was the Executive Director in the then TP Group in charge of sales and customer care for both B2C and B2B markets, and also the CEO of TP Group’s mobile arm PTK Centertel.
At the same time, Bozena Lesniewska who is currently the Management Board Member in charge of Sales and Commercial Digitisation, will be appointed a Deputy CEO in charge of the Business Market.
Between 2006 and 2013 Ms. Lesniewska handled various executive job positions, being responsible for sales for business customers.
Among others, she successfully executed integration of structures responsible for the business market in TP and PTK Centertel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Poland
- Synthos chemicals appoints Zbigniew Warmuz as CEO
- PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna appoints two vice presidents
- Mariusz Gaca in charge for busines market at Orange Polska
- Stefano Santini VP at Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Spólka Akcyjna
- Adam Maciejewski president of the management board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
More inside POST
Siemens builds eHighway in Germany Companies
Papa John's Q2 earnings advance 6% Earnings