Opus Bank appoints Paul G. Greig to board
Mr. Greig served as Chairman, President and CEO of FirstMerit and its wholly-owned bank subsidiary, FirstMerit Bank N.A., from 2006 until its merger with Huntington Bancshares Incorporated in July 2016.
From 2011 to 2013, Mr. Greig served as a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and more recently as Vice President and Member of the Federal Reserve’s Federal Advisory Council.
From 2005 to 2006, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Charter One Bank, Illinois.
From 1999 to 2005, Mr. Greig served as President and Chief Executive Officer for Bank One Corporation, Wisconsin and for JPMorgan Chase Wisconsin from 2004 to 2005 following its acquisition of Bank One.
Mr. Greig began his banking career with American National Bank in 1978.
He earned a B.A. in economics from Wheaton College and an M.B.A. from DePaul University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Oman launches solar power initiative Politics