OptiNose appoints Keith Goldan as chief financial officer
Mr. Goldan brings to the company more than 25 years of executive finance and operational leadership in biopharmaceutical and medical technology companies.
Mr. Goldan is an experienced CFO of private and public biopharma companies from early stage through commercial stage, including Fibrocell, NuPathe, PuriCore (now Realm Therapeutics) and Biosyn.
He has led multiple M&A transactions, including NuPathe’s sale to Teva in 2014 and Biosyn’s sale to Cellegy in 2004.
Mr. Goldan’s experience also includes a variety of roles with ViroPharma; Century Capital Associates, a specialty consulting firm with a focus on capital strategy for healthcare clients; and the Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice of KPMG.
Mr. Goldan holds a BS (cum laude) in finance from the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland and an MBA from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST