OptiBiotix Health appoints Christina Wood as director
Ms. Wood has over 20 years' sales experience within the food, nutrition, and nutraceuticals industry.
Ms. Wood is the owner and CEO of Confoco, a supplier of high quality food ingredients worldwide to multiple global corporates including Nestle, Danone, and Heinz.
Ms. Wood sold her company to Diana Naturals in 2013 which was subsequently acquired by Symrise in 2014.
She joined John Morley, a food industry supplier, in late 2014 where as Director of Sales and Marketing, she was responsible for key consumer accounts including Sainsbury's, Waitrose, M&S and Tesco.
Ms. Wood has been a finalist for Director of the Year for 'SME and International Trade' on two occasions and has been awarded the Nutricia Partners in Growth Award. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST