Openreach appoints fourth independent board member
Ms. Benison is currently Chief Executive, UK & Europe, Local & Regional Government at international public services provider Serco. Ms. Benison is an experienced divisional Chief Executive, who has wide experience in the business services market.
Ms. Benison currently runs Serco's UK and Europe Local and Regional Government business, focussing on customers in Health and Local Government.
She joined Serco in 2014 from Computer Science Corporation (CSC) where she spent the previous three years as VP and General Manager for their UK business.
Prior to joining CSC, she was VP COO of Capgemini’s Financial Services Division, and before that UK Chief Operating Officer of Xansa plc. She joined Xansa via the acquisition of a start-up company, Druid, where she was the UK MD.
Her early career was spent as a manufacturing engineer in Ford and Jaguar.
Ms. Benison graduated from Nottingham University with a first class degree in Production Engineering and Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST