Ooredoo Algeria announces resignation of its CEO
Mr. Ged has been Ooredoo Algeria CEO since 2007.
He joined the company back in 2004 as CTO and then was appointed COO back in 2006.
Mr. Ged holds a management diploma from Massachusetts institute of Technology (MIT), Boston, USA, 1998; a Master in Applied Sciences (Honors) in Telecommunication from the Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada, 1993; a Bachelor of Telecommunication engineering from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Qatar
- Commercial Bank appoints Joseph Abraham as CEO
- Vodafone Qatar appoints Ian Gray as new CEO
- MEEZA appoints Ahmad Al-Kuwari as CEO
- Al Jazeera Media Network appoints managing director of AJ+
- Sheikh Salman Al-Thani CFO for the Qatar Financial Centre Authority
More inside POST