Ooredoo Algeria announces resignation of its CEO
Mr. Ged has been Ooredoo Algeria CEO since 2007.
He joined the company back in 2004 as CTO and then was appointed COO back in 2006.
Mr. Ged holds a management diploma from Massachusetts institute of Technology (MIT), Boston, USA, 1998; a Master in Applied Sciences (Honors) in Telecommunication from the Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada, 1993; a Bachelor of Telecommunication engineering from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Qatar
- Qatar Investment Fund appoints David Humbles as director
- Ooredoo appoints Sultan Al Wahaibi as chief business and wholesale officer
- Commercial Bank appoints Joseph Abraham as CEO
- Vodafone Qatar appoints Ian Gray as new CEO
- MEEZA appoints Ahmad Al-Kuwari as CEO
More inside POST