OnX Enterprise Solutions names Tom Signorello as CEO
Mr. Signorello is a 22-year veteran of the IT industry and has held a number of executive leadership positions at prominent tech firms.
Before joining Diebold in 2014, he was vice president global managed services, North America at Unisys.
Prior to that, Mr. Signorello was senior vice president, global government managed services at Xerox.
He also has been regional vice president and general manager at Unisys and held several leadership roles, including vice president and general manager during his 14-year-career at Computer Sciences Corp.
Mr. Signorello earned his MBA and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Suffolk University School of Management in Boston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
More inside POST