OnDeck appoints Nick Brown as chief risk officer
Mr. Brown joins OnDeck from Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) where he most recently served as the General Manager of the Group Decision Sciences team, and earlier as the General Manager of Group Portfolio Optimization.
Prior to CBA, Mr. Brown ran the consumer lending business at Discover Financial Services (DFS), where he grew the Personal Loan book while simultaneously improving credit quality.
While at DFS, he also led the acquisition of the Student Lending Company from Citigroup. He oversaw Portfolio Risk management and then Acquisition Risk Management for DFS.
Mr. Brown has worked across numerous functions in the last 18 years including IT, Marketing, Risk, Operations and Procurement.
Mr. Brown held earlier roles at MBNA and Capital One, and holds a PhD in Organizational Behavior and Statistics from Cornell University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
More inside POST
PostNL Q4 revenue €955 million Earnings