Oncolytics Biotech names Matt Coffey to the role of president & CEO
Dr. Coffey had been serving as the Company's Interim President and Chief Executive Officer since early November 2016.
A co-founder of the Company, Dr. Coffey completed his doctorate degree in oncology at the University of Calgary with a focus on the oncolytic capabilities of the reovirus.
The results of his research have been published in various respected scientific journals, including Science, Human Gene Therapy, and The EMBO Journal.
Dr. Coffey has held progressively senior roles with Oncolytics including, Chief Operating Officer since December 2008, Chief Scientific Officer, Vice-President of Product Development and Chief Financial Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
More inside POST
Halliburton turns to profit in Q2 Earnings