Oncolytics Biotech names Matt Coffey to the role of president & CEO
Dr. Coffey had been serving as the Company's Interim President and Chief Executive Officer since early November 2016.
A co-founder of the Company, Dr. Coffey completed his doctorate degree in oncology at the University of Calgary with a focus on the oncolytic capabilities of the reovirus.
The results of his research have been published in various respected scientific journals, including Science, Human Gene Therapy, and The EMBO Journal.
Dr. Coffey has held progressively senior roles with Oncolytics including, Chief Operating Officer since December 2008, Chief Scientific Officer, Vice-President of Product Development and Chief Financial Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST