Oncolytics Biotech names Andres A. Gutierrez as CMO
Dr. Gutierrez is board certified in internal medicine and completed a fellowship in medical oncology.
Dr. Gutierrez has held progressively senior clinical development positions designing and implementing both early and later-stage oncology clinical studies at a range of U.S. and European companies including Sellas Life Sciences Group, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc, Proteolix, and Oculus Innovative Sciences.
Prior to that, Dr. Gutierrez held a series of academic and consulting positions. Over his 32 year career, he has authored and co-authored more than 90 peer-reviewed publications and abstracts and presented at numerous conferences.
Dr. Gutierrez received his MD and a PhD in Biomedical Sciences from the National Autonomous University of Mexico. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Gran Tierra Energy appoints Sondra Scott to board
- Leis Industries appoints James Stout to board
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
More inside POST
UK unemployment at 42-year low Economy