Oncimmune Holdings appoints Carsten Schroeder as director
Mr. Schroeder has over 20 years of senior leadership experience in the medical diagnostics sector. Since 2014 he has been President of the Diagnostic Division at Grifols.
Prior to that, and before its acquisition by Grifols, Mr. Schroeder was President of Novartis Diagnostics. He joined Novartis Diagnostics in 2010 as Vice President of Commercial Operations for the EMEA region where he oversaw expansion into new markets.
He has also held executive positions with Boston Scientific, Mallinckrodt (now Covidien) and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Mr. Schroeder holds an MBA from the European School of Management in Paris (ESCP) and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Cologne in Germany. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST