Oncimmune Holdings appoints Andrew Millet as CFO
Mr. Millet has held varied senior finance positions in both public and private companies for over 20 years and has broad experience in managing high growth businesses, fund raisings and corporate governance.
Prior to being appointed CFO of Oncimmune, Mr. Millet held the position of Company Secretary and since June of this year, he has been acting interim CFO.
He trained as an accountant with Stoy Hayward (now BDO) and is a registered auditor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership