Oncimmune Holdings appoints Andrew Millet as CFO
Mr. Millet has held varied senior finance positions in both public and private companies for over 20 years and has broad experience in managing high growth businesses, fund raisings and corporate governance.
Prior to being appointed CFO of Oncimmune, Mr. Millet held the position of Company Secretary and since June of this year, he has been acting interim CFO.
He trained as an accountant with Stoy Hayward (now BDO) and is a registered auditor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST