Oncimmune Holdings appoints Andrew Millet as CFO
Mr. Millet has held varied senior finance positions in both public and private companies for over 20 years and has broad experience in managing high growth businesses, fund raisings and corporate governance.
Prior to being appointed CFO of Oncimmune, Mr. Millet held the position of Company Secretary and since June of this year, he has been acting interim CFO.
He trained as an accountant with Stoy Hayward (now BDO) and is a registered auditor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST