Oncimmune Holdings appoints Andrew Millet as CFO
Mr. Millet has held varied senior finance positions in both public and private companies for over 20 years and has broad experience in managing high growth businesses, fund raisings and corporate governance.
Prior to being appointed CFO of Oncimmune, Mr. Millet held the position of Company Secretary and since June of this year, he has been acting interim CFO.
He trained as an accountant with Stoy Hayward (now BDO) and is a registered auditor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST