OMT appoints Megan Boston as new CEO
Prior to joining OMT, Mr. Terry spent the last six years working as the General Manager for the Queensland operation of TechnologyOne Limited (ASX listed), an enterprise software company.
Before TechnologyOne, Mr. Terry was the Vice President of Asia Pacific for Passlogix.
Prior to his Vice President role of Asia Pacific for Passlogix, he was located in Hong Kong reporting into the board of iPass in San Francisco. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Megaport appoints Tim Hoffman as CTO
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
More inside POST
BlackBerry plans to move to NYSE Companies