OMG appoints Roger Parry as non-executive chairman
Mr. Parry is currently Chairman of two AIM listed companies, YouGov plc and Mobile Streams and is Chairman of a number of other private companies.
Mr. Parry has held a variety of Chairman roles including Johnston Press plc (2001-09), Future plc (1999-2011) and Shakespeare's Globe (2005-13).
Previously he was CEO of both Clear Channel International and of More Group plc. Mr. Parry spent three years with McKinsey and prior to that was a TV and radio journalist with the BBC and ITV. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership