OMG appoints Roger Parry as non-executive chairman
Mr. Parry is currently Chairman of two AIM listed companies, YouGov plc and Mobile Streams and is Chairman of a number of other private companies.
Mr. Parry has held a variety of Chairman roles including Johnston Press plc (2001-09), Future plc (1999-2011) and Shakespeare's Globe (2005-13).
Previously he was CEO of both Clear Channel International and of More Group plc. Mr. Parry spent three years with McKinsey and prior to that was a TV and radio journalist with the BBC and ITV. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Elbit demos its unmanned surface vessel Companies