Oman Arab Bank names Rashad Al-Musafir as deputy CEO
With 20 years of industry experience and knowledge in running and managing high-profile profitable operations, Mr. Al-Musafir joins OAB from Bank Sohar where he worked for almost 10 years in various leadership positions the most recent once being Acting Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Acting Head of Compliance.
Prior to that, he worked with Al Madina Gulf Insurance, Oman International Bank and the Central Bank of Oman.
A Cleared Certified Public Accountant (CPA); he holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Finance from Boston University and completed the reputable Harvard Business School General Management Program. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Oman
- Revance Therapeutics appoints Roman G. Rubio as SVP
- Oman Air appoints new country manager for Oman
- Sokoman Iron appoints Evan Doug Chen as director
- Oman Oil Company appoints Isam bin Saud Al Zadjali as CEO
- Holloman Energy appoints new CFO
More inside POST
WestJet to launch ultra-low-cost carrier Companies