Olympic Steel promotes Andrew Greiff to EVP and COO
Mr. Greiff joined Olympic Steel in 2009. In 2011 he was promoted to President, Specialty Metals.
Mr. Greiff is a member of the MSCI and a member of the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, and serves on the boards of the Hawken School and the MSCI Specialty Metals Division.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Tulane University and he has also completed MSCI's service center management courses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Wendy's Company elects Kristin A. Dolan as director
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
More inside POST