Olympic Steel promotes Andrew Greiff to EVP and COO
Mr. Greiff joined Olympic Steel in 2009. In 2011 he was promoted to President, Specialty Metals.
Mr. Greiff is a member of the MSCI and a member of the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, and serves on the boards of the Hawken School and the MSCI Specialty Metals Division.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Tulane University and he has also completed MSCI's service center management courses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST
German inflation jumps to 1.8% Economy