Olympic Steel promotes Andrew Greiff to EVP and COO
Mr. Greiff joined Olympic Steel in 2009. In 2011 he was promoted to President, Specialty Metals.
Mr. Greiff is a member of the MSCI and a member of the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association, and serves on the boards of the Hawken School and the MSCI Specialty Metals Division.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Tulane University and he has also completed MSCI's service center management courses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
More inside POST