Olympic Steel names Steve Reyes VP, central region
Mr. Reyes is a 33-year steel industry veteran and began his career at Olympic Steel in 1999 as a Sales Manager. He served as General Manager - Minneapolis for 12 years and was promoted in 2014 to Vice President, Sales and Marketing - Flat Rolled.
In this new position, Mr. Reyes' responsibilities will expand to include oversight of the Minneapolis Coil and Plate Divisions, the Company's operations in Mexico, as well as warehouse operations in Minnesota and Washington State.
He will maintain his existing management duties for the Bettendorf, Iowa, Division and operations in Oklahoma and Texas.
Mr. Reyes has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Management from Bemidji State University and completed an Executive Management program in Strategic Metals Management at Washington University in St. Louis.
He is a member of the Metals Service Center Institute, the Precision Metalforming Association and the Minnesota Manufacturing Coalition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST