Olivier Serra joins Eland as CFO
Mr. Serra has over 23 years of energy and oil and gas experience and was most recently an independent advisor to oil and gas companies with SPTEC Advisory, a financing and M&A advisor.
Between 2010 and 2015 Mr. Serra acted as CFO and Director of Sea Dragon Energy, a Canadian listed E&P company.
Prior to joining Sea Dragon he spent 18 years in investment banking, primarily focused on structured debt products for the energy industry.
During this time he was the Head of the Oil and Gas structured debt and acquisition finance department of BNP Paribas, where he supported the growth of Independent Oil Companies. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
Scotland rejects fracking Politics