Olivier Serra joins Eland as CFO
Mr. Serra has over 23 years of energy and oil and gas experience and was most recently an independent advisor to oil and gas companies with SPTEC Advisory, a financing and M&A advisor.
Between 2010 and 2015 Mr. Serra acted as CFO and Director of Sea Dragon Energy, a Canadian listed E&P company.
Prior to joining Sea Dragon he spent 18 years in investment banking, primarily focused on structured debt products for the energy industry.
During this time he was the Head of the Oil and Gas structured debt and acquisition finance department of BNP Paribas, where he supported the growth of Independent Oil Companies. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST
Harley-Davidson Q1 profit drops 24% Earnings