Olivier Serra joins Eland as CFO
Mr. Serra has over 23 years of energy and oil and gas experience and was most recently an independent advisor to oil and gas companies with SPTEC Advisory, a financing and M&A advisor.
Between 2010 and 2015 Mr. Serra acted as CFO and Director of Sea Dragon Energy, a Canadian listed E&P company.
Prior to joining Sea Dragon he spent 18 years in investment banking, primarily focused on structured debt products for the energy industry.
During this time he was the Head of the Oil and Gas structured debt and acquisition finance department of BNP Paribas, where he supported the growth of Independent Oil Companies. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST