Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
Mr. Woods previously served as co-acting corporate controller of FirstMerit Corp., a financial services company in Akron, Ohio.
Prior to that role, Mr. Woods served as VP, Accounting Policy and Risk Compliance Manager for FirstMerit Corp. from May 2015 to April 2016, and as the company’s VP, Corporate Accounting from October 2012 to May 2015.
Prior to joining FirstMerit Corp., he held the position of VP, SEC Reporting Manager for KeyCorp, Inc., a Cleveland, Ohio-based financial services company. In this role, which he began in December 2008, he managed the external reporting process.
A 1990 graduate of The Ohio State University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Mr. Woods earned his CPA in 1993. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
More inside POST
Biomar acquires Alimentsa Companies