Old Mutual appoints Peter Moyo as CEO of OMEM
Mr. Moyo has deep financial services experience, having been CEO of Alexander Forbes from 2005 to 2008 and prior to that Deputy Managing Director of Old Mutual South Africa from 2000 to 2005, having joined as divisional manager in 1997.
Mr. Moyo is currently the non-executive Chairman of Vodacom Group, a leading African communications company, on the Board of Liberty Holdings and CEO of NMT Capital.
Mr. Moyo joined EY in 1991 and was appointed partner in 1994. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM South Africa
- Sacoil confirms appointment of three directors
- Naspers appoints Emilie Choi as director
- Barloworld appoints new directors
- SacOil appoints three directors
- Old Mutual appoint Trevor Manuel as OMEM chairman
More inside POST